Fragrances for Living Blog
Fragrances for Living Blog
AromaTech Has Smells That Will Fill the Senses
Christmas is that time of year, where everyone is unusually happy and cheerful. Greeting strangers as you pass on the streets and thanking cashiers with a smile. The snowfall is enchanting, and the music is vibrant, giving people the motivation to get that Christmas shopping started. Trying to figure out how to keep shoppers in your store doesn’t have to be difficult. AromaTech has the answer that is perfect for those who are a little lost in the Christmas madness. Christmas is a beautiful time for family and friends to get together to catch up, eat good food and spoil each other in ways you don’t do throughout the rest of the year and we can help you ensure that they do their shopping with you.
At AromaTech we have a range of scents and diffusers to satisfy all senses. Christmas has a particular smell that is unlike any other. These scents would include our winter pine, pumpkin spice, holiday spice and cinnamon, just to name a few. Get your shoppers in the holiday spirit by spicing up your store in the most magnificent way. An aroma can draw a customer in or drive them away. Don’t miss the opportunity of scent marketing to ensure an incredible sales month. Skip the holiday drama and shop with us.
The Different Scents to Suit Your Store
AromaTech offers cold air diffusion devices available in various shapes and sizes to suit any space in any business. We have aromas that can enhance the smell of a small area or one that can intensify the aroma of an entire store. Our scents are 100% natural, and we offer free shipping online to make everyone’s lives that much easier. Cold air diffusion technology is the safest way to diffuse your essential oils to get the best value out of it. It’s no secret that essential oils are all the rage these days.
If you are considering scenting your business, we have a subscription plan at the lowest monthly cost to you. Use it to increase your sales and to portray brand identity. People will associate your store with that particular scent and smelling the same aroma, later on, may entice them to come back. The better the place smells, the longer your customers tend to stay, and the right aroma in an office can enhance your employee’s sense of wellbeing too.
Nothing shouts Christmas more than a good old-fashioned pumpkin spiced latte. The idea of it makes us feel warm and happy inside. Now if we could take that feeling and put it into an aroma, how good would life be? Well, we can, and we did. Our pumpkin spice aroma oil is especially popular during the festive season, as nothing can incite such warm memories and feelings of content, okay, perhaps cinnamon and peppermint too, which we also stock, and you can be sure your customers will love those just as much. Scent is what motivates a person to buy certain things. Why not add Holiday Spice to your store to evoke memories of warmth and cozy family time around the fire? If your customers are happy, and in the Christmas spirit you can be sure that they will “shop till they drop”. You can also make this happen with a few of the following scents:
- Gingerbread – A warm, sweet smell of baked cookies with a combination of vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and, of course, ginger.
- Winter pine – The fresh smell you get from Christmas tree shopping. What a delight!
- Cinnamon bun – When walking past stores that smell cinnamon buns, you can’t help but step inside. It’s a smell puts customers in a happy, festive mood. This scent combines cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Tips to Get You in the Festive Mood
It’s the start of the merry season, but not everyone is so quick to embrace the carols and decorations. Christmas is the happiest time of the year, and we have a few tips to help you and your staff “get in the mood”. Apart from scenting there are a few other things you can do too.
- Focus on the positive – Christmas is about helping others, so try to avoid stressing about all the things you have to do and focus more on embracing the feeling of joy that is imminent during this time of the year.
- Learn to deal with difficult customers – there will always be aspects of Christmas shopping that will get to you. Take a deep breath of your chosen aroma and accept that there will be crowds of people continually shopping and demanding your attention.
- Start decorating – This is by far the best way to get in the mood. Put on those Christmas carols, wear a Santa hat and get started on decorating your store while your HVAC does its part by pumping delicious odors through your store.
- Specials, Specials, Specials – One of the many perks of the Christmas season and one of the many reasons you have so many feet coming through your doors. Add your signature scent to this, and there’ll be a joy for all.
It’s hard to imagine how anyone could be sad during this time of year, but unfortunately, it’s not a happy time for all. Do what you can to make shopping delightful for those too.
Don’t Hold Back on the Christmas Vibes
Christmas can be the most beautiful time of the year, and we should embrace it entirely because before we know it, January will be back, and we will have to wait a whole new year to feel the holiday cheer once again.
AromaTech’s diffusers make for a splendid addition to any office space, bringing in smells that will warm the heart, all while eliminating those odors you don’t want guests or employees to experience. Make your business a pleasant place to be with an AromaPro™ diffuser and a variety of scents to choose from that will suit anyone’s preference.